Jane Becher: Parents at whits end! + Alex Kolodin: 2 outta 3 ain’t bad + Walt Blackman on Biden’s Afganistan disaster + Olivia on day 2 + Glenn Leest on highest ever PPI!
Monday, August 15, 2021: Show #1175
- (0:00-17:31) CRT, DEI, Mask/Vaccine Mandates…parents are at their whits end and Jane Becher is hearing from parents about frustrations building over public, charter and now even private schools. What are parents to do?
- (17:32-26:37) 2 outta 3 Ain’t Bad! Alex Kolodin breaks down a Maricopa Judges ruling over Arizona’s statewide ban on mask mandates in schools. “Sometimes a single citizen needs to stand up”.
- (26:38-43:22) “Joe Biden’s Saigon” Representative Walt Blackman is furious by the disaster that occurred in Afganistan this weekend and he puts the blame squarely on President Biden. His thoughts after serving in Afganistan? Plus, Walt says it’s time for the Governor, a governor who loves executive orders, it’s time for him to act on school mask mandates.
- (43:23-57:49) Olivia recounts her experience at school defying their mask mandate. Did others join her today? + How do you communicate with a school board that does not have working emails? How do you talk with a school board that doesn’t meet in person? Plus Olivia gives her evidence and reasoning.
- (57:50-70:45) Glenn Leest of WT Wealth Managment breaks down the highest ever recorded Producer Price Index and what it means for the price of goods going forward.